eSearch Widget-Print Data Grid Results

Jump to solution
10-30-2012 04:33 AM
EricVenden
Occasional Contributor II
Robert,
It appears that the new print data grid results does not work in Chrome.  Could you verify this?  The resulting page(s) are blank.  I've tested in IE & FF and it works great.  Although Chrome accounts for a small percentage of our users, I'd like to see if I could get this functionality to work in that browser.

Thanks for your time
Eric V
Gurnee, IL
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Eric,

It will not work in chrome as Google uses their own version of Flash Player that has issues with printing. You can Google "printing issues in chrome" and you will see that there is a big issue there. You will have to advise users to avoid chrome when printing.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Eric,

It will not work in chrome as Google uses their own version of Flash Player that has issues with printing. You can Google "printing issues in chrome" and you will see that there is a big issue there. You will have to advise users to avoid chrome when printing.
0 Kudos
EricVenden
Occasional Contributor II
Thanks Robert

Eric,

0 Kudos