Flex Map needs constant refreshing

10-18-2013 06:57 AM
GeorgeKatsambas
Occasional Contributor III
Since upgrading to flex Application Builder 3.5 I am constantly needing to refresh my browser to get my flex map to respond and my widgets to work. When i hover my mouse over the widgets I just get an empty text box, my services are all loading however.
After refreshing my browser 3-4 times everything works. Does anyone know if this is a bug?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Arthurgov
New Contributor
Patrick - thank you for this update. I updated all of my browsers to flash player 11.9.900.152 to see if the issue persists in the newest version, and it does. I'm going to try downgrading to 11.7 this afternoon.

Thanks,
Arthur

I uninstalled 11.9 and installed 11.7 following these directions: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1022066?tstart=0

The issue remains.  The browser needs to be refreshed 2-3 times before the widgets display properly. The first few instances work fine, but deleting the cache and retesting 5-6 more times causes the issue to eventually show. Still no problems with 3.4 just 3.5.

Will wait to hear back on the ticket that was previously opened.
0 Kudos
GeorgeKatsambas
Occasional Contributor III
I still waiting to hear from ESRI, last email was a week ago and said they will get back to me. It is not feasable for me to go to a previous version of Flash, our company installs the latest version company wide and for everyone within the company to go back to a previous version is not practical. ESRI Flex 3.5 has an issue that needs to be addressed and not adobe.
0 Kudos