rscheitlin's identify widget

Jump to solution
01-19-2012 06:40 AM
BenDrury
Occasional Contributor
I am very new to Flex.  Just downloaded it last week.  I found all of Robert's AWESOME widgets and so far the one's I have worked with have been smooth sailing.  But the Identify widget has stumped me.  I configured the XML using the .pdf and readme text file supplied in the widget's download.  However, when I click on the Identify button in the map I get WidgetManager Error#2036...???  I've refreshed the cache in the browser and the rest API...  I know it's user error, but I have not been able to figure out what I've done wrong.  PLEASE help!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
BenDrury
Occasional Contributor
Thank You so much.  It works!!  And I am sorry for being ignorant!!  I'm new to this and programming in general.  I do so appreciate your help!
0 Kudos
DavidCaussin
New Contributor III
Robert's

Is it possible to highlight only one feature and not all the features from the layers.

For example, use the identify widget on a lot af layers but highlight only the parcel feature that we have click in?

Thanks in advance.

David
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
David,

Questions on threads that have been marked as answered are considered closed and will not be answered. Always post a new thread if you have a question.
0 Kudos
ChadHinckley1
New Contributor
I also get an 2036 error when trying to run the load shapefile widget.  Here is the code.  Please help!

<widget label="Load Shape Files" x="400" y="60"
icon="widgets/ShapeFiles/images/shapefiles.png"
config="widgets/ShapeFiles/ShapeFiles.xml"
url="widgets/ShapeFiles/ShapeFiles.swf"/>

Thanks,

IdahoHunter
0 Kudos