Stretched display of editable layers

Jump to solution
03-23-2012 10:32 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: bchandran

I have an application in which there are two states - login & viewer. For editing the edit widget is used with little customization. Here is my problem -
After the user logs in, the display of the editable layers is stretched (attachment shows the expected result and the stretched one). These are my observations on this issue:

• First time, the application is opened it opens properly. Any subsequent instances show the editable features alone as stretched.

• If the cache is cleared then again the first time the display is fine & then the problem repeats itself (the cache is set to be cleared every min)

• While this happens the default scale bar does not display properly (I have replaced it with a custom scale bar to work around this)

• While the application opens and the feature layer is stretched, zoom to full extent fixes the stretching although it does not fix the scale bar

• If the application is changed to open directly in "viewer" state rather than the "login" state, then this issue does not occur. (Really wonder why?! till this I was guessing it as an issue of caching)

Anyone encountered such an issue?
Any clues / directions is greatly appreciated.

Bharathi
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: rscheitlin

Bharathi,

I believe that the issue you are seeing is a timing issue and this issue has a workaround that I provided in this post:

http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/25899-Login-Screen-for-the-Flexviewer?p=139178&viewfull=1#post13917...

Don't forget to click the Mark as answer check on this post and to click the top arrow (promote) as shown below:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Original User: rscheitlin

Bharathi,

I believe that the issue you are seeing is a timing issue and this issue has a workaround that I provided in this post:

http://forums.arcgis.com/threads/25899-Login-Screen-for-the-Flexviewer?p=139178&viewfull=1#post13917...

Don't forget to click the Mark as answer check on this post and to click the top arrow (promote) as shown below:
0 Kudos
BharathiChandran
New Contributor III
Robert,

Spot on. It works perfectly fine now.

Thanks a lot!!!!

Bharathi
0 Kudos