ViewerContainer error#2036

Jump to solution
01-24-2012 09:44 AM
ChrisOwen
New Contributor III
I just upgraded my flex site to version 2.5.  I am using ArcGIS Server 9.3, SP1; Flash Builder 4.5.  I compiled my project using Flex SDK 4.5.

The site works great except I continue to get this error and can't quite figure it out:

ViewerContainer Error#2036

Does anyone know why this is occurring?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11402[/ATTACH]
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Chris,

Error 2036 means a file failed to load. so to diagnose this you can download a HTTP util like fidler and see which one is the culprit or just comment out widgets one at a time in the main config.xml and see which one is the one causing the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Chris,

Error 2036 means a file failed to load. so to diagnose this you can download a HTTP util like fidler and see which one is the culprit or just comment out widgets one at a time in the main config.xml and see which one is the one causing the issue.
0 Kudos
ChrisOwen
New Contributor III
Robert,
Thanks, I will give that a try.  I'll follow up once I get a solution or stuck again...

Chris,

0 Kudos
ChrisOwen
New Contributor III
That was it.  I didn't copy over the custom splash mxml and did not add it to my flex modules.  The config file was looking for the module and the error was associated to that.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Robert!
0 Kudos