Where/how to change popup window details

Jump to solution
10-01-2012 06:52 AM
DanielLewis
New Contributor II
I need to make some changes to the popups in flex viewer 3, but not sure how to.  I don't see where in the flex viewer source where the popups are created.  I found popuprendererskin.mxl in the API, but not sure what to do with it.  I tried adding it to the skins folder in the flex project source for the viewer, but that had not affect on the build of the project and changes I make aren't reflected.  Thanks for any help you can provide me.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Daniel,

Because you move it into the viewers skins folder you have to add these lines to the default.css to make the viewer use the file:
esri|PopUpRenderer {     skin-class: ClassReference("com.esri.viewer.skins.PopUpRendererSkin"); }

Don't forget to click the Mark as answer check on this post and to click the top arrow (promote).
Follow the steps as shown in the below graphic:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
Daniel,

Because you move it into the viewers skins folder you have to add these lines to the default.css to make the viewer use the file:
esri|PopUpRenderer {     skin-class: ClassReference("com.esri.viewer.skins.PopUpRendererSkin"); }

Don't forget to click the Mark as answer check on this post and to click the top arrow (promote).
Follow the steps as shown in the below graphic:

0 Kudos