Pop ups for layers in a map service don't show get related records tool

03-20-2013 08:44 AM
AMelton
New Contributor II
I have the Get Related Records tool added to the pop up.  When I add a layer individually to a Silverlight app and then click to identify a feature on the map, the pop up will display the Get Related Records tool.

However, when I add the whole map service and enable pop ups for the layers in the service, when I identify features, the pop up does not display the Get Related Records button.

If this is the same pop up, why does it not show the same as when the layer is added individually?

Thanks!

Audrey
0 Kudos
1 Reply
MitchellWiniecki
New Contributor II
The layer in which you want to display the related records for needs to be a feature layer and thus added into the viewer individually. 
In any case, it doesn't work. I'm using a proxy in order to display related records and the tool simply doesn't work. The configure button is greyed out if i try to configure it, if I display a popup and "Get related records" it prompts me for a login, even though I'm using a damn proxy and there is no need for credentials.

My company has produced roughly 30 silverlight viewer apps for our users and no one is using them.
0 Kudos