Silvelight viewer popup sensitivity

09-04-2014 11:16 PM
HanliePretorius
New Contributor III

Hi,

We have a Silverlight 3.2 viewer that has popups enabled for some of the layers. I have two problems:

1. When I have a point layer on top of a polygon layer that are both enabled for popups, I find it difficult to 'hit' the point feature. Its as though the mouse's sensitivity radius is too small. When I switch the underlying polygon layer off or when I identify a point feature that is not on top of a polygon, I can find the feature quite easily. Has anyone come across this and is there a way around it?

2. The points layer has been several times because the client wanted it symbolised indifferent ways and one of the ways needs layering of symbols on top of one another. One of the point layers has no symbology, only the labels. This has the effect that the pop-up appears several times for one feature. Can anyone think of a workaround for this? We can possible enable popups for the label layer only, but that is not ideal since we can't guarantee that the user will have the label layer switched on when identifying a feature.

Thanks

Hanlie

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies