custom geoprocessing widget is failed to get loaded in to ArcGIS Portal's Web AppBuilder

11-14-2023 01:05 AM
Vara_PrasadM_S
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Team,

We have done a minor customization to Web AppBuilder' s Geoprocessing widget. we just added a function in Widget.js file and called it in postCreate. Did not load any external files. Deployed this customized widget complete folder in a webserver and published the manifest.json to ArcGIS Portal. 

Now, while trying to create and configure a Web AppBuilder application from Portal, at the time of adding widgets, from Choose Widget panel > Custom tab, selected this customized Geoprocessing widget and it failed to load the settings page (I have not done any changes in settings or config file). 

In browser debugger tools console tab, found below error. I confirm that ../nls/strings.js file is available in deployed location. Still it is showing this error. And I observed that, the extension .js is not included in url.

Vara_PrasadM_S_0-1699952417035.png

We have couple of other such customized widgets deployed and we are able to add those to apps successfully. 

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

With Regards,

Vara Prasad

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Vara_PrasadM_S
Occasional Contributor II

Hi @RobertScheitlin__GISP ,

Could you please help me to fix this.

Thanks in advance!