Editing many-to-many relationship classes in a web application

01-16-2023 04:40 AM
Labels (1)
SydorukMariya
New Contributor II

Hi, I have a polygon layer of rooms (offices) in a building and a stand-alone table of employees that work in that building. In ArcGIS Pro, I've created a many-to-many relationship class and made relations between employees and rooms indicating who has keys to which rooms.

I've successfully published the map as a Web Layer and the relations seem to work properly in a Web Map (I can view them in a pop-up etc.). 

Now I'd like to be able to edit these relations online as well, i. e. to create new relation between an employee from the table and a room polygon (e.g. when someone receives a new key to a room) or to remove already existing relations (e.g. when an employee quits their job or moves to a different office).

Ideally, I'd like this to be done through an application built in Web AppBuilder (or Experience builder), but it doesn't seem like either Edit or Smart Edit widgets has this functionality.

Is there any way to do this kind of changes in a many-to-many relationship class online? Any custom widget or other workaround to it? 

0 Replies