LocalLayer widget and WAB 2.3

03-24-2017 03:33 PM
ReneeGerasimtchouk
New Contributor III

Does the LocalLayer widget work with WAB 2.3? I configured it and can add layers but the OK, Cancel, and X button do not do anything - when clicked on, nothing happens.

Thank you,

Renee

0 Kudos
28 Replies
BarnabyRockwell
Occasional Contributor III

Excellent!  Good to know.  I always make local backups of old WAB Dev versions just in case...

RajuGopinath
New Contributor III

Barnaby- How you changed the default base map to something other than arcgis.com map? I am trying to create default basemap by adding the following lines to config file after taking out the "itemId": "6e03e8c26aad4b9c92a87c1063ddb0e3"

"basemaps": [
            {
                "label": "Charlotte County Aerials",
                "url": "http://<myserver>/arcgis/rest/services/Aerials/Aerials2014/MapServer",
                "type": "tiled",
                "visible": true
            },
            {
                "url": "http://<myserver>/arcgis/rest/services/Labels/Imagery_Labels/MapServer",
                "type": "tiled",
                "visible": true
            }
          ]

But it's still showing arcgis.com topo map. This creates an issue with my layers in basemap gallery due to spatial reference conflicts. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
BarnabyRockwell

I made a custom, public AGOL Web Map that includes the esri Imagery basemap.  Then I set the app to call that Web Map.

I typically use Robert's Enhanced Basemap Widget to switch basemaps.

0 Kudos
RajuGopinath
New Contributor III

Oh ok- that won't work for me as I need to completely localize the app without any dependency to arcgis.com

0 Kudos
JeffSauder
Occasional Contributor

I did what Ron suggested and it was in a nested folder, I fixed that and now it works.  Thank you Ron and Barnaby for looking at this with me.  However, I am now having the issue that the others are having here so I'll stay tuned...

0 Kudos
RonSteward
New Contributor III

I have the same problem Renee describes.

Here is an error shown in Chrome dev tools from trying to close the configuration window.

"Cannot read property  '_tables' of undefined"

LocalLayers Error

0 Kudos
RajuGopinath
New Contributor III

Yes, I am having the same issue which Ron pointed out- "Cannot read property  '_tables' of undefined". Any pointers?

0 Kudos
BarnabyRockwell

BTW, the regular GeoNet thread for the LocalLayer widget is:

LocalLayerWidget and AccessifizrWidget | GeoNet

0 Kudos
GisGKAuckland
New Contributor III

I too didn't have much luck with these two set of components.

I assume either they don't have backward compatibility or the setup instructions is missing one or more steps

0 Kudos