Web AppBuilder Mobile Breakpoints

Jump to solution
02-07-2019 11:40 AM
NathanHeickLACSD
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a file where the mobile breakpoints can be set or can it only be done programmatically?  If so, where is the appropriate place to do this?  Is it in the main.js file of the theme?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Nathan,

breakpoints can be set using the apps url.

http://doc.arcgis.com/en/web-appbuilder/manage-apps/app-url-parameters.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_01F86DEC218... 

Or to do it programatically see this link:

Adding mobile breakpoint programmatically 

NathanHeickLACSD
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Robert,

I found the following line in jimu.js.  I don't understand the 1280.  I thought that if the width or height of the window was less than 600 it triggered the mobile mode.  Is there a third level of responsiveness built into the app? 

jimuConfig = lang.mixin({
      loadingId: 'main-loading',
      loadingImageId: 'app-loading',
      loadingGifId: 'loading-gif',
      layoutId: 'jimu-layout-manager',
      mapId: 'map',
      mainPageId: 'main-page',
      timeout: 5000,
      breakPoints: [600, 1280]
    }, jimuConfig);‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Thanks!

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Nathan,

I am not sure what the second number in the array is for because they only have code to use the first item in that array. Yes if you want to programatically change the break point vs using the url then the main.js is the right place.

0 Kudos
Ming
by
Occasional Contributor

Hi @RobertScheitlin__GISP , 

For desktop off-panel custom widget, is there any way to show the fold and maximize icon button? I tried to change the breakPoints 600 to 1024, but the whole app is switched to mobile mod so the widget is fixed to right side with bigger width and can't resize.

Just found the off-panel widget has only the attribute - closable, any way to set the attribute like foldable?

Ming_1-1681222924566.png

Ming_0-1681222864640.png

0 Kudos
Ming
by
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos