I cannot display queries in workflow manager

04-30-2012 03:02 PM
RodolfoMoreno1
New Contributor II
Hi All,
I created a job in workflow manager WM and I can see the ID, Name and all other attributes of my job. However when I want to see the query "all jobs" I get the following message:
This query is invalid. Verify your query definition or your query syntax (if using the SQL View) against your underlying database.
I thought that the predefined WM query "All Jobs" was wrong, so I created my own query in workflow manager administrator WMA to display all jobs. Next I came back to WM and try to see my query but I did not have success.
The same happens with the reports, it means that the reports did not show anything as if I had not created any job.
Then I search my job using "find jobs" button and put the job ID and I could see the job that has been created previosly.

I hope that someone can help me. Thans in advance.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
FraserHand
Occasional Contributor III
Hi There,
How have you set up your schema and what users are you using to connect to the wmx schema?
The issue may be that you need to fully qualify the SQL in the queries.

Have a read of this:

http://help.arcgis.com/en/arcgisdesktop/10.0/help/index.html#/Imported_Job_Queries_Qualifying_Table_...

Cheers,
Fraser
0 Kudos
RodolfoMoreno1
New Contributor II
The user who connects from workflow manager admnistrator WMAto the WM sde database has the SDE schema. With this same user I access to workflow manager. Obviuslythis user has been given the privilegies to view queries from the WMA. It is the stage where I cannot see the queries.
Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos