filter assignment type in workforce dispatcher map

10-12-2023 10:47 AM
SarahRijneke
Occasional Contributor

I've added 2 new assignment types to a workforce project. The dispatcher map was previously configured to display my single assignment type as coloured points based on the due date field (i.e. assignments due in 4 days or less are red, 7 days or less are orange, 14 days or less are yellow etc.). I would like to display my new assignment types as coloured points but using a different symbol shape - i.e. 1 as coloured triangles and 1 as coloured squares to differentiate them on the map. In map viewer, I used the Duplicate button to create a copy of my original assignments layer. When I try to filter the layer to display a new assignment type I choose the GlobalID from the dropdown list of valid values but it only displays the first 3 digits of the field and the locations either do not appear in the map when I click the save button to apply the filter or ALL of the points (including the other assignment types) appear as triangles on the map (only 4 triangles should display). How can I get the filter to display correctly?

SarahRijneke_0-1697132473656.png

SarahRijneke_1-1697132815955.png

0 Kudos
0 Replies