I have a issue about the ToolbarControl

05-08-2015 04:19 AM
JasonZhang1
New Contributor

I add some command buttons to the ToolbarControl,like the "open","Copy","Cut","Delete","Paste","New Rectangle",and so on,but when open a *.mxd file in the Axmapcontrol(I already set the buddy is axMapControl1),I can draw rectangle in the axMapControl1,but the "Copy","Cut","Delete","Paste"command button are disable,the color of this four command are gray.what's wrong with it ?The screen shots in the following:

6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

0 Kudos
6 Replies
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Hi Jason, you need to move your question to a more appropriate place GeoNet help is for questions about the GeoNet forum. I would suggest GIS​. Just click on the heading of your question, so you're not looking at it in your inbox, and at the right there will be an option to move it.

Anyway, is your rectangle a feature, or a graphic?

JasonZhang1
New Contributor

It is a graphic

0 Kudos
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Ok, did you draw it while in layout view or data view? Thanks for moving your question, by the way.

0 Kudos
JasonZhang1
New Contributor

I draw it in data view.Thank you very much for your response!

0 Kudos
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Oh now I feel really stupid. I didn't realize that your post is about ArcObjects, probably because it's something I know nothing about. I hate to say it, but you might want to actually move it to ArcObjects SDK​. I'm really sorry for asking you to move it again Jason, but I guess it is a good illustration of how posting your question in the right place will get it to the right audience. My apologies again.

0 Kudos
JasonZhang1
New Contributor

That's ok. So sorry for my description is not clear.Thank you!

0 Kudos