arcpad 10.2.2 & desktop 10.3.1

Jump to solution
07-31-2015 11:45 AM
GregHorch
New Contributor III

Can i run ArcPad Data Manger 10.2.2 on Desktop 10.3.1?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AsrujitSengupta
Regular Contributor III

Yes. System requirements for Windows

ArcGIS Desktop--> ArcView, ArcEditor, or ArcInfo 9.3 or later is required to use the ArcPad Data Manager for ArcGIS.

Edit:

** The link may not take you to the correct link.

If the "Welcome to the ArcPad help library" opens up, navigate to the below link:

"Welcome to the ArcPad help library" > Getting Started> Installing ArcPad > Installing on Windows > System requirements for Windows

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AsrujitSengupta
Regular Contributor III

Yes. System requirements for Windows

ArcGIS Desktop--> ArcView, ArcEditor, or ArcInfo 9.3 or later is required to use the ArcPad Data Manager for ArcGIS.

Edit:

** The link may not take you to the correct link.

If the "Welcome to the ArcPad help library" opens up, navigate to the below link:

"Welcome to the ArcPad help library" > Getting Started> Installing ArcPad > Installing on Windows > System requirements for Windows

JuanLuera
Occasional Contributor III

Hola Greg,

I wanted to also pass along my two cents on this post. Yes, as mentioned by Asrujit, since ArcPad is an independent object, where having ArcPad 10.2.2 will work and have all the ArcPad Data Manager options available with ArcMap 10.3.1.Our developers have addressed several bugs and enhancements within this release. Please let us know if you have any further questions, and if this helps. Gracias, Greg!

Juan