Need higher resolution picture for Panasonic Tablet FZ-G1

03-27-2014 08:02 AM
Reza_MahmudunNaym
New Contributor III
Hello

We have ArcPad on Panasonic Tablet FZ-G1. As I learned about the bug that ArcPad camera will only take a maximum picture resolution of 640 x 480 (known bug NIM089150). But we need a solution to have a higher resolution picture. Such as , there might have a button on the edit form which can invoke the camera api and then with the help of api settings camera will take picture higher resolution.

Or is there any other way to solve this problem ?

Regards
Naym
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
ZakK
by
New Contributor
Any progress on this issue?
0 Kudos
DavidStewart1
New Contributor II

Has anyone made any progress on resolving the Maximum resolution issue?

0 Kudos
ThomasCortez
New Contributor

I'm assuming you already changed the resolution to full in the camera utility right?

0 Kudos
DavidStewart1
New Contributor II

Yes, that was the first thing I tried.

0 Kudos
NICOLAPEDDIS
Occasional Contributor II

I have a GPS unit Leica zeno 5 and i able to make photos at the maximun resolution. Check the configuration of your arcpad and the configuration of your tablet.

Maybe you have the low resolution active in your tablet.

If the problem persist try to reinstall arcpad and use the last edition available.

At the moment is the 10.2.2

0 Kudos
HannahFerrier
Occasional Contributor III

Hello all,

Good news, everyone!

There will be a new camera module included with the next release of ArcPad to address this issue.

The new 'ArcPad System Camera' has been designed especially for tablet devices and uses the system camera (hence the name) to allow users to specify the resolution of their photos. 

You can expect the next version of ArcPad to be released before the end of this year.

- Hannah

0 Kudos
DavidStewart1
New Contributor II

Thanks for the information.

0 Kudos