ArcReader and Mosaic Dataset

01-12-2012 07:25 AM
PCMPCM
by
New Contributor II
Using ArcGIS DT 10 SP3, I've published an mxd containing a Mosaic Dataset.
When I open the pmf the Image is missing (red exlamation point) while the Footprint and Boundary are visible (ArcReader 10 SP3).
Is the Mosaic Dataset supported in ArcReader?
Fabrizio
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
AGruber
New Contributor
I am having the same issue.  Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thank you,

Angie
0 Kudos
EvaShoemaker-Maffei
New Contributor II
Was a solution ever found for this?  I have a raster catalog and when the pmf is opened - the wireframe is the only display.
0 Kudos
JanuszStozek
New Contributor
Is the mosaic dataset pointing to the right raster catalog geodatabase? When the Raster catalog was created, is it linked source pointing to the rasters images somewhere on the network or locally? or are the raster images embedded as part of the raster catalog geodatabase? Has it moved and/or are the links broken? Are the links to it are absolute or relative paths?

I have no problem seeing it on ArcReader 10.1 or my custom Built ArcReader.
0 Kudos
CharlesRobbins2
New Contributor II
This is still an issue, I guess I need to simply upgrade to 10.2 and all my problems will go away.:mad:
0 Kudos
AndréReinlert
New Contributor II
Hi

Currently running arc 10.2.1 and trying to create an arcreader product incl a bunch of raster mosaic datasets. There are still problems. Got error message when the mosaic datasets are incl, if i remove them it all works. So the issue of mosaic datasets inside arcreader is still a unsolved issue

Thanks

andré
0 Kudos
AlexBellis
New Contributor

Hi

I am using ArcMap 10.2.1 and seem to still be having the same issue when trying to publish a map which includes mosaic datasets to ArcReader - does anyone know if this has been resolved yet?

Thanks

Alex

0 Kudos