ArcReader Control - Measure tool not working

06-23-2011 12:11 PM
ChristopherStorer
New Contributor
I am in the process of upgrading my custom ArcReader application to v10 (in C#.NET), and the new measure tool seems to default back to line measurement whenever I click the area or feature measurement buttons.  Occasionally a second measurement window will also appear, if the measure window has been moved at all.  Just curious if anyone else was having the same trouble with ArcReader controls.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
IanBailey
New Contributor III
I'm having the same problem. Has anyone found a fix for this?
0 Kudos
ChristopherStorer
New Contributor
FYI, I put in a ticket with ESRI support, and they just informed me this morning that it is a known defect and has been logged.  The bug number is NIM066034, and the status page is http://support.esri.com/en/bugs/nimbus/TklNMDY2MDM0 .  The bug listing mentions VB.NET, but I have noticed it in C# as well, so the fix will probably solve all platforms.
0 Kudos
darkogeorgievski1
New Contributor
Can you tell be when will be this bug fix? Did you find some another solution?
Thanks
0 Kudos
ChristopherStorer
New Contributor
I do not know of any workarounds at this time; ESRI did not give me any additional information other than the NIM page, which I will continue to check to see when the fix has been applied.  I feel your pain, as I will likely be launching my version 10 software into production with this flaw intact.
0 Kudos
ChristopherStorer
New Contributor
This bug has been resolved according to ESRI, and will be fixed in version 10.1.
0 Kudos