Learn.arcgis.com

01-15-2018 01:37 PM
FallonSantos
Esri Contributor

Hello There! 

Its #mappymonday, where we give you tips on using free resources from ArcGIS.  Have you ever used the site Learn ArcGIS?  If yes, share with us your experience and what you were able to accomplish thereafter.

Throughout this week, you will be hearing from vpatttbsl-bz-esridist‌, GIS Technician and ccraigtbsl-bz-esridist‌, GEO Developer with their experience in using Learn ArcGIS.

2 Replies
CarolineCraig
Occasional Contributor

This is an awesome resource link for guided lessons based on real-world problems. I especially enjoy the Get Started lessons which shows you how to get started with ArcGIS products such as Survey 123, ArcGIS Maps for Office, Drone2Map for ArcGIS, etc.  The best way to learn is to be hands on, and this definitely allows you to do that with well designed lessons!

VaneiriPatt1
New Contributor III

ArcGIS is hands on, so you really need to get into it. The Learn ArcGIS Site is very useful as it has over 50 lessons for different products. 

What I love the most about these lessons is that they have screenshots from beginning to end, so you are not on it blindly. It also has different tips throughout the lessons. 

I just finished the Get Started with Insights for ArcGIS Lesson, you should surely visit the site!