Select to view content in your preferred language

Help with calcite-navigation-user

Jump to solution
08-02-2023 08:44 AM
Labels (2)
Bryan365
New Contributor

Hello there,

I am building a navigation bar using the calcite components and react. I would like to replicate/mimic the user navigation component that it is used for in the documentation site for the calcite components (along with the pop up that shows up when clicking on that component)

Bryan365_0-1690990817052.png

I have been going through the documentation but I have not been able to find any component that would allow me to create the pop up, there is one for the calcite-navigation-user but nothing for the popup/modal. Is this popup component provided as an out of the box component, or will I have to use a combination of other components in order to create it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KittyHurley
Esri Contributor

Hi @Bryan365, yes, Navigation User can leverage Popover to create a custom UI similar to this example. Of note, Popover does not include authentication and is not intended to be a platform solution or pattern.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KittyHurley
Esri Contributor

Hi @Bryan365, yes, Navigation User can leverage Popover to create a custom UI similar to this example. Of note, Popover does not include authentication and is not intended to be a platform solution or pattern.