Cannot Create a Swipe Map

01-22-2016 01:28 PM
JohnWhitfield
New Contributor II

Keep getting the following error when trying to create a Swipe map, if anyone could please help that would be great thank you! we have created other swipe maps successfully with no problems but for some reason this one won't work. thanks in advance

Swipe Map Error.JPG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MarkCooney
Occasional Contributor III

John,

Is this related to your previous issue?

Error in Displaying/Creating Swipe Map

Do you have a link to your app so that we can have a look?  Feel free to message me if you don't want to post it here.

Mark

JohnWhitfield
New Contributor II

Hi Mark, I cannot message  you as I get the error: "You can only send messages to your Friends / Connections (people following you)"

Yes, please, we are trying to create a swipe app using the online builder. But we keep getting the error (see above). I cannot show you the app as it gives me the error and won't let me build it? we need to be able to use the online builder to make a series of swipe maps. We have created others successfully so have no idea what the problem is. I had trouble with the base web map but was able to re-create it and it now works, but still the Online swipe builder does not work for us, please if you can help? thank you

0 Kudos
MarkCooney
Occasional Contributor III

Hi John,

Feel free to email me at mcooney@esri.com.

Mark

0 Kudos