Continuing image issues with Cascade

Jump to solution
03-01-2017 09:00 AM
MattElliott
New Contributor

Continuing problems with a Cascade story map. Images show as inaccessible on the My Stories dashboard (usually 2), and then see 20+ marked as not accessible on the map Health Report. After uploading one of those this morning, all warnings disappeared on both reviews. But, when returning to the story map 2 hours later, even more images were marked as not accessible.

I have no problem viewing the story map embedded on our agency website, Conserving Georgia's Nongame Wildlife: 2016 | Georgia DNR - Wildlife Resources Division.

I'm curious if there's truly a problem or ...?

Welcome thoughts on what may be going on. This a 2-month-old story map and I really don't want to reload all marked photos, re-positioning some of them, if there's no need to.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Matt,

Sorry you are encountering this issue, but I'm glad it doesn't appear to be affecting the viewing of your story. We'll take a look at this for our next release in the summer.

Great job on the story, by the way -- it looks great!

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MeganMcClain
Occasional Contributor II

I've noticed this as well regarding one of my images - but it is showing up when I view the Cascade Story map.

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Matt,

Sorry you are encountering this issue, but I'm glad it doesn't appear to be affecting the viewing of your story. We'll take a look at this for our next release in the summer.

Great job on the story, by the way -- it looks great!

Owen

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos