Formatting various elements in Cascade style

Jump to solution
08-08-2016 07:57 AM
JohnWall
Occasional Contributor

First, I'd like to start by saying that I really like the Cascade style/template for my project since I can convey a story with maps. It seems to be the best template for my needs. This being said, there are some functions that I wish were included although they might be. Is it possible to bold and italicize headings? Also, is there a way to change the darkness of the writing under images? I'm working with older people and they are having a very hard time seeing the words. Every time I try doing that it just reverts to the standard format. Also, why can I not choose from other fonts?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregoryL_Azou
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks for your feedback, with the next release, in September, we are going to provide a color selector as well as more style option for title. I know it's odd as of today that those style can be applied temporarily but are not saved.

We don't have plan for providing different fonts, feel free to let us know after next release when we introduce more styling if you would still like that.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
GregoryL_Azou

Thanks for your feedback, with the next release, in September, we are going to provide a color selector as well as more style option for title. I know it's odd as of today that those style can be applied temporarily but are not saved.

We don't have plan for providing different fonts, feel free to let us know after next release when we introduce more styling if you would still like that.

JohnWall
Occasional Contributor

Would there be a better place for me to provide feedback such as this?

0 Kudos
GregoryL_Azou

You can also submit this to the ArcGIS Ideas space so that the community can upvote ArcGIS Ideas