Shortlist - Clicking on Last feature in tabs does not function

Jump to solution
09-27-2016 08:44 AM
JustinSmith
New Contributor II

Good Morning,

I have create a Shortlist Builder Beta application and I have found when using the web map on my phone the final feature in both my tabs seems to have no functionality when "clicking" on it.  It does not pan to the location as it does for all the other features.  Why would this be?

Thanks,
Justin

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Justin

Sorry about the issue and the long delay replying. This is a bug in the current release of Story Map Shortlist that will be fixed in the next update, which is planned for December 13th.

Just in case you are downloading and self-hosting the code (for example to do customizations) I should add that we have updated the downloadable code today with a fix for this issue you mention above, among others.. You can get the update here:
Release V2.0.2 · Esri/shortlist-storytelling-template-js · GitHub 
This update does not apply to the hosted app on ArcGIS Online. It only applies if you are comfortable downloading and self-hosting the code and then updating it to point at a Shortlist app that you have created in ArcGIS Online.

Also can you post any future questions on the Story Maps space on Geonet. We'll find them more quickly

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Justin

Sorry about the issue and the long delay replying. This is a bug in the current release of Story Map Shortlist that will be fixed in the next update, which is planned for December 13th.

Just in case you are downloading and self-hosting the code (for example to do customizations) I should add that we have updated the downloadable code today with a fix for this issue you mention above, among others.. You can get the update here:
Release V2.0.2 · Esri/shortlist-storytelling-template-js · GitHub 
This update does not apply to the hosted app on ArcGIS Online. It only applies if you are comfortable downloading and self-hosting the code and then updating it to point at a Shortlist app that you have created in ArcGIS Online.

Also can you post any future questions on the Story Maps space on Geonet. We'll find them more quickly

0 Kudos