shortlist in map series

Jump to solution
09-06-2018 07:38 AM
Mohammad_YusriJamaluddin
New Contributor
so i want to replicate this map series: https://www.ntkp.ca/
one thing i am having problem with is how if you look at the heritage tab, there's a map shortlist.
how do you do that? i tried doing the map series and all i can do is to have different maps via different tabs, never have i been able to add a shortlist on a different tab.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi

When you add a tab into a Story Map Series (or bullet, or side accordion, depending on what layout you are using), choose the Web Page option for the content for the tab, and paste in the URL to the Shortlist you want to embed. You can include &embed at the end of the URL you paste it if you want to hide the header of the Shortlist. The example above also has Map Journals embedded in tabs too.

See this FAQ for more info and troubleshooting for embedding apps in apps:

Frequently Asked Questions | Story Maps 

Rupert

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi

When you add a tab into a Story Map Series (or bullet, or side accordion, depending on what layout you are using), choose the Web Page option for the content for the tab, and paste in the URL to the Shortlist you want to embed. You can include &embed at the end of the URL you paste it if you want to hide the header of the Shortlist. The example above also has Map Journals embedded in tabs too.

See this FAQ for more info and troubleshooting for embedding apps in apps:

Frequently Asked Questions | Story Maps 

Rupert