Can't Subscribe to any Community Places or Boards

Jump to solution
10-20-2022 12:49 PM
KevinWarnerTLN
New Contributor

I am logged in, but the "Subscribe" button grayed out on every place and board I visit.  The same is true for other members of my AGOL organization.  It would be very handy if I could subscribe to some of these community places.  Why wouldn't I be able to subscribe once logged in?

20 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @EricaNova, I'm tagging in to help with this one. As you suspected, your account wasn't verified. I've gone ahead and taken care of that step for you so that you should now be able to subscribe to posts and receive notifications. All the best! 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
EricaNova
Occasional Contributor

Thank you very much @JesseCloutier !

JoeGuziStarkCountyOH
Occasional Contributor

Greetings @JesseCloutier ,

It appears that I have the same problem as well. Could you please assist in getting my email verified? Thank you for everything and have a delightful day.

Sincerely,

Joe Guzi

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Happy to help, Joe! Your account is now verified and you should be all set. 

Jesse Cloutier
JoeGuziStarkCountyOH
Occasional Contributor

@JesseCloutier Awesome Thank you so much! Have a delightful day.

SYOCSan
New Contributor II

Could you please verify my account? Thank you. Or is there a "How to" on this subject?

BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @SYOCSan,

I just went ahead and verified your account. You should be good to go! 

Brianna Ettley
KatClifton
New Contributor III

@BriannaEttley @JesseCloutier 

Please verify my account.  It would be very nice if there were a feature within the profile, etc. to resend the verification email.  

Thanks!

Kat

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Thank you for the suggestion, @KatClifton. I can see how something like that could be useful for folks who missed the verification email the first time around. Feel welcome to add your idea as a feature request in our Esri Community Ideas Board so that other members can see and indicate their interest as well. As for right now, you're all set—I've just verified your account. Stay well!

Jesse Cloutier
0 Kudos
Craigalanlewis1
New Contributor

I have the same issue. When I log into esri.com it says my email address is verified, but when I log into the community, all subscribe and  post  buttons are greyed out. Please advise.

0 Kudos