Can't Subscribe to any Community Places or Boards

Jump to solution
10-20-2022 12:49 PM
KevinWarnerTLN
New Contributor

I am logged in, but the "Subscribe" button grayed out on every place and board I visit.  The same is true for other members of my AGOL organization.  It would be very handy if I could subscribe to some of these community places.  Why wouldn't I be able to subscribe once logged in?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @KevinWarnerTLN ,

Thanks for reaching out. I went ahead and looked at your account and noticed your email was unverified. When joining Esri Community, an email is sent to verify your email. Once you click the link to verify your email that is attached to your account, you will then be able to subscribe to any Place on Esri Community. I went ahead and set your email as verified, so please try and subscribing to a Place on Esri Community.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions!

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

SYOCSan
New Contributor II

Could you please verify my account? Thank you. Or is there a "How to" on this subject?

View solution in original post

20 Replies
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @KevinWarnerTLN ,

Thanks for reaching out. I went ahead and looked at your account and noticed your email was unverified. When joining Esri Community, an email is sent to verify your email. Once you click the link to verify your email that is attached to your account, you will then be able to subscribe to any Place on Esri Community. I went ahead and set your email as verified, so please try and subscribing to a Place on Esri Community.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions!

Brianna Ettley
KevinWarnerTLN
New Contributor

Thank you very much for the help, Brianna!

MrRamonG
Occasional Contributor

Hello Branna. I am having a similar as Kevin, where I cannot subscribe to anything in Esri Community. I have been searching my email but have not found an email verification from Esri Community. Could you please resend one? Thank you.

Layer Slayer
0 Kudos
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @MrRamonG,

Thanks for reaching out. I just went ahead and verified your account. You should be able to subscribe to Boards in the Community.

Brianna Ettley
MrRamonG
Occasional Contributor

Wonderful. Thank you Brianna.

Ramon

Layer Slayer
hsummers_scf
New Contributor III

Hello! I am having a similar issue where I cannot subscribe to boards, but my email address is verified. Do you have a suggestion for how to fix this? Thanks! 

0 Kudos
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Hi @hsummers_scf,

I took a look at your profile and noticed at some point, it became unverified. I've gone ahead and re-verified it so please log out of your account and log back in. You should then be able to subscribe to different boards on Esri Community! 

Brianna Ettley
0 Kudos
hsummers_scf
New Contributor III

It seems to be working now. Thank you! 

EricaNova
Occasional Contributor

@BriannaEttley I have the same issue... am I verified? I'd like to be notified when someone replies to a comment I've made and so far I can't find out how to make that happen; also, my subscribe button is "greyed out". 

0 Kudos