Select to view content in your preferred language

How to see my listed Posts on Esri Community

Jump to solution
02-22-2023 08:19 AM
Craig_Eissler_Iceman
Occasional Contributor III

On Esri Community, where can I view MY entire List of Posts?

...I'd like to try and keep track of them somehow

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Craig_Eissler_Iceman

Sorry, I have no idea what you are suggesting here.

Just to be clear: I wish to see ALL of my Posts listed on one Page ...so that I can track them.

The only thing I've seen that sort-of comes close is the 'Notifications' page. But those seem to just be replies to my posts, along with other messages from Staff about earned badges and so forth...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @Craig_Eissler_Iceman, your description makes me think that you might be looking for something akin to a Facebook newsfeed. If I understand this correctly, I am sorry to say that isn't a current capability of our platform. As @jcarlson and @DanPatterson recommended, if you visit your account profile by following the steps they outlined you can see a list of your posts, but you would need to click on these to open up the full posts complete with responses. As you pointed out, your notifications are designed to let you know when there's been new activity on any of the content that you follow, including posts. That's often the best way to keep track of new messages on your posts. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Craig_Eissler_Iceman
6 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Click on your profile in the upper right:

jcarlson_0-1677084859780.png

Scroll down, then select Contributions.

jcarlson_1-1677084881739.png

It will be both posts of yours as well as replies to others.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
Craig_Eissler_Iceman

I don't see the Contributions option anywhere. I don't even see it on your Profile screenshot

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

As stated, click on your avatar, then select

My Profile

to see....

My Ideas

My contributions

etc

Better still you should bookmark important links you want to keep

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
Craig_Eissler_Iceman

Sorry, I have no idea what you are suggesting here.

Just to be clear: I wish to see ALL of my Posts listed on one Page ...so that I can track them.

The only thing I've seen that sort-of comes close is the 'Notifications' page. But those seem to just be replies to my posts, along with other messages from Staff about earned badges and so forth...

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @Craig_Eissler_Iceman, your description makes me think that you might be looking for something akin to a Facebook newsfeed. If I understand this correctly, I am sorry to say that isn't a current capability of our platform. As @jcarlson and @DanPatterson recommended, if you visit your account profile by following the steps they outlined you can see a list of your posts, but you would need to click on these to open up the full posts complete with responses. As you pointed out, your notifications are designed to let you know when there's been new activity on any of the content that you follow, including posts. That's often the best way to keep track of new messages on your posts. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
0 Kudos
Craig_Eissler_Iceman

Ok Thanks!