ArcGIS Diagrammer Announcements

04-22-2010 09:23 AM
KatsuraIizuka
New Contributor
Please note that...

1. This is the place to post your ArcGIS Diagrammer questions!

2. Any comments and ideas about diagramming tools can be posted here.

3. New version of ArcGIS Diagrammer with ArcGIS 10 release will be posted here.
0 Kudos
34 Replies
GIS-Cambria
Occasional Contributor II
Thanks Richie. Keep up the great work!
0 Kudos
maozgilo
New Contributor
Hi,
where can i find the path to the ArcGis license, in the ArcDiagrammer files?
I can't operate the Diagrammer on any of my client computers (floating license), whereas on my license server its running ok.

thanks,
Maoz
0 Kudos
JanetHoyt
New Contributor
Has anyone had issues with their Properties window not appearing on screen.  All other View windows are working fine except Properties.  I'm working on the 10.1 version of ArcGIS Diagrammer on Windows 7.
0 Kudos
KarlWilson
Occasional Contributor III
Hello,

Will there be any future development of ArcGIS Diagrammer?

I notice that ESRI are now recommending that people use Sparx Systems' Enterprise Architect for geodatabase design.

We recommend using Sparx Systems' Enterprise Architect for users interested in geodatabase design with UML as it offers many advantages over the ArcGIS CASE tools functionality. Enterprise Architect uses Geodatabase XML and the XML import\export functionality for the creation of geodatabases based on a UML design. Because of this, many of the limitations that existed with previous UML modeling solutions and CASE tools are not present in Enterprise Architect.
AndrewQuee
Occasional Contributor III

I have a .diagram model that I'd like to bring into more modern flowchart/diagram software.  I'm running 10.2 Diagrammer on an 8yo machine which is literally about to be put into the rubbish skip.

Export options are some raster formats, wmf and possibly XML.

I wasn't able to find any discussion about this online - does anyone know how to reuse this format under other software or current ArcGIS/Pro?

0 Kudos