Geodatabase Resources Hub

11-17-2023 02:42 PM
Labels (1)
JonathanMurphy
Esri Contributor

We've put up a Geodatabase Resources Hub and want to use this space to discuss what you'd like to see on the site or any possible improvements you think we can make. Have a look and let us know what you think.

Here's a short introductory post about it:

In the midst of all the new functionality and features the ArcGIS Pro 3.2 release brings, we also want to highlight another project the team has been diligently working on recently – the Geodatabase Resources Hub.

JonathanMurphy_2-1700260215467.png

The resources site, powered by ArcGIS Hub, is a one-stop-shop for all geodatabase-related content. On this site you can find everything from guided tutorials to help you get started with geodatabases and data management, to direct links to help documentation, instructional videos, and full, dedicated pages containing all the content we’ve ever produced on a given topic. The content includes topics for data design and everybody’s favorites, branch versioning and attribute rules, just to name a few.

This is just the foundation for the site, it will be a dynamic, living space that we will continue to populate as we create more content for you.

JonathanMurphy_3-1700260257456.png

Hope you enjoy it! 

2 Replies
LarryCutforth_-_TS
New Contributor

Hi Jonathan,  I logged in with my AGOL account, but I am unable to access the content in the Geodatabase Hub site.  How do I request to be added to it? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Diana_Muresan
Esri Contributor

Hi Larry,

The site pages are now live. You should not be prompt to sign in. Give it a try and let us know if you are still having difficulties accessing the site.

Diana

0 Kudos