GIS data in Cad problem.....Help please

01-24-2012 05:17 AM
shaunsenn
New Contributor
I am converting some data to autocad. I am loading the ArcGIS for AutoCad tool so I can view the attribute data. But when i do, it is all the same.... example...... every sewer line has the same attributes, every electrical line is the same and every building is the same. any ideas?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
TrishRice
Occasional Contributor III
I am converting some data to autocad. I am loading the ArcGIS for AutoCad tool so I can view the attribute data. But when i do, it is all the same.... example...... every sewer line has the same attributes, every electrical line is the same and every building is the same. any ideas?

This might be better to ask on the Autodesk forums since it's an issue inside of AutoCAD.  There are various ways to use shapefiles in AutoCAD depending on what version you use, and whether you want to convert it to an actual CAD file (turn your features into blocks, etc) or if you only want to reference the original shapefile.  I use Map 3D 2012 so if that's what you use then I might be able to help, otherwise there are lots of folks on the CAD forum who could.
0 Kudos
TrishRice
Occasional Contributor III
Whoops, my bad.  I forgot there's a subforum here for ArcGIS for Autocad.  Check there.
0 Kudos
AnantThunuguntla
New Contributor III

Hi Shaun,

Can you check the "Query" of these feature classes created in AutoCAD?
0 Kudos