sw comparison: ARGCGIS vs MAPINFO

03-31-2011 04:02 PM
MicheleMartinelli
New Contributor
Hello,
I have been recently assigned to a project where I have to use location intelligence technologies to analyse healthcare data considering their geolocalization. (network, providers, pathologies distribution)

I have started using a trial version of MapInfo. Today I got to know something about this ARCgis alternative.

It seems that the basic features and the logic on which they are based are similar. I would like to understand their differences, qualities and weaknesses in terms of functionalities, user friendliness, map and data sources.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
ManojGarg
New Contributor II
Hello,
I have been recently assigned to a project where I have to use location intelligence technologies to analyse healthcare data considering their geolocalization. (network, providers, pathologies distribution)

I have started using a trial version of MapInfo. Today I got to know something about this ARCgis alternative.

It seems that the basic features and the logic on which they are based are similar. I would like to understand their differences, qualities and weaknesses in terms of functionalities, user friendliness, map and data sources.

Hello, Have you got the answer of your question? if yes, would you like to share the differences. Thanks
0 Kudos