Where to download address locator styles

Jump to solution
09-12-2017 05:36 AM
StewartGalloway
New Contributor III

Where can I download address locator styles?  I'd like to try a few different address locator styles but cannot find them.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
JakeMatthys
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Robert Scheitlin, GISP‌ what locator style did you use to create a parcel locator that returns parcel polygons rather than points?  I have parcel data that I am creating a locator over and each locator style I try uses the parcel centroid as the return 'flash'.  I want the parcel shape to be the locator output.

Thanks for your help.

- Jake

0 Kudos
SimonFonji
New Contributor III

Hello Robert, just a follow up question if you or any person has a solution or suggestion. I am using US address - dual range and my reference data has a field for municipality and my goal is to return the municipality of each record geocoded. Using this style there is no option for 'additional field'. Is there a way to manipulate the properties of the US address - dual range to include the municipality field in the output table?

Thanks,

Simon.

0 Kudos
SimonFonji
New Contributor III

I just discovered there is an option to include an additional field for both the right side of the street and the left side of the street. I included the Municipality field on both the right side and left side and now I have the multiplicity data added to output geocoded table.

0 Kudos