Beschriftung genau auf dem Punkt

Jump to solution
09-11-2014 11:05 PM
FrankKnorr
New Contributor III

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Beschriftung genau auf den Punkt eines Punktfeatures zu setzen? Zusätzlich soll die Beschriftung noch gedreht werden. Beschriftungstext und Drehwinkel sind Attribute des Punktfeatures.

Mit ArcGIS, Version 10.2.2 lässt sich die Beschriftung nur neben dem Punkt platzieren, je nach eingestellter Platzierungspriorität. Die Drehung ist auch kein Problem. Das lässt sich alles einstellen, nur eben die Platzierung genau auf den Punkt nicht.

Benötigt wird so etwas, um z.B. die Hausnummern im ALKIS exakt zu platzieren.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ArnoldKuilman
Occasional Contributor

Solution:

1) Enable Labeling toolbar, and enable Maplex Label Engine (red square), then click on Label Manager (red circle)

2) Select the right label class, and click 'Properties'

3) Change position to centre, and select rotate by attribute.

I'm sure you'll figure it out!

Kind regards,

Arnold

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Pieter_Geertvan_den_Beukel
Esri Contributor

Hello Frank,

Sorry for answering in English, but I guess you will understand it better than my German 🙂

To place a label exactly on a Point Feature, you can use the 'Place label on top of the point'  option in the Placement Properties tab.

Label.PNG

0 Kudos
FrankKnorr
New Contributor III

Hello Pieter,

Yes, this is possible but without a rotation. All labels have here the same orientation. "Place on Top" with a rotation-field will be fine. Thank you very much for your answer.

Frank

0 Kudos
ArnoldKuilman
Occasional Contributor

Solution:

1) Enable Labeling toolbar, and enable Maplex Label Engine (red square), then click on Label Manager (red circle)

2) Select the right label class, and click 'Properties'

3) Change position to centre, and select rotate by attribute.

I'm sure you'll figure it out!

Kind regards,

Arnold

0 Kudos
FrankKnorr
New Contributor III

Hello Arnold,

yes, this is the solution fo my problem. Thank you very much for your tipp to use the maplex label engine.

Frank

0 Kudos