geoprocessing model sharing in the server issue!

07-13-2015 10:11 PM
yaserkhouja1
New Contributor III

Hi, I am new with geoprocessing model sharing with server.Actually, I build a model and it work successfuly in my desktop locally. Then, I share the model service with arcgis server, and it shared sucessfully. But everytime i run the service from the server, I got an empty output or it fail to excute.

Its first time for me trying to publish a model with server, it seems that the model can't access from the server. I don't know why? I tried diffrent things but with no luck. Anyone can help please?

here is my model

when i  run the service from the server;

0 Kudos
7 Replies
thejuskambi
Occasional Contributor III

What is the error message you are getting? Can you confirm that the model hosted on server has access to the input points data.

0 Kudos
yaserkhouja1
New Contributor III

Here is the error meesage; Error 000820: The parameters needs to repair

Failed to excute model

it got failed in; 0.01 second

Sorrry it's my first time trying to publish the model. How can i confirm if the server can acess the input points?

thanks for help! I really appressiate it.

0 Kudos
yaserkhouja1
New Contributor III

Anyone can help please?

0 Kudos
WesMiller
Regular Contributor III

Have you checked that the server has access to all the parameters of the model?

0 Kudos
yaserkhouja1
New Contributor III

how can i know if the server has acess or not?

0 Kudos
WesMiller
Regular Contributor III

When you your model and go to results and pick "Share as" "Geoprocessing Service" and go through the screens a dialog box comes up where you have an opportunity to publish the service but you can also analyze the service have you run the analyze portion to see if it throws any errors at you. I know if i publish a map service and i've used a layer that is not in a registered folder i'll get an error message.

0 Kudos
yaserkhouja1
New Contributor III

Yea i already did this, and i register the folder. I got no error when i did the analyis. It published sucessfuly, but everytime try to excute the model. It took less than a second to fail.

0 Kudos