Time series demographic data from REST API?

11-15-2016 02:33 PM
LouisCialdella
New Contributor

TL;DR - I'm looking for economic time series data for an application I'm building with the Rest API's Geoenrichment service. I can hit the API endpoint, but I can't figure out how to set the time boundaries so I get data I can use. What do I need to include in my POST request to get that?

Hi all,

I'm currently evaluating Esri/ArcGIS for a project I'm doing at work. For that project, we need economic data for different communities, and we want to understand how it varies over time. I'm currently able to successfully hit the REST API endpoint at 

http://geoenrich.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services/World/geoenrichmentserver/Geoenrichment/dataCollect...

It sends me back some JSON containing a bunch of economic data. However, it all seems to be for "2016", with no more information than that. I'd like values for each of these variables monthly, from 2015-2016. I'm currently including the following in my POST request:

'layerTimeOptions': {'useTime': True}

But nothing else. What else can I add to my request to get the data for the time periods/split up by month? Thank you!

0 Kudos
0 Replies