2024 Esri User Conference is coming up!!! What electric examples or topics would you like to see the most in San Diego?

10-19-2023 09:00 AM
JesGooch
Esri Contributor

I am just returning home to Maine after spending a week in Palm Springs, CA at the IMGIS conference and although fall is in the air, apples are crisp and the cider doughnuts here in New England are plentiful I am already thinking about next years Esri User Conference in San Diego in July. 

I had some great conversations with many of you all last week on the impacts to the electric grid from increased energy usage from DER's as well as many conversations about the latest and greatest on the Utility Network and how it can help your organization meet its needs.  I now am looking forward to spending the winter building out some great examples and workflows of using GIS to empower electric utility users and would love to hear some input on what interests you the most.

If you have thoughts or ideas on a great example that you would like us to dive into next year at the User Conference please drop those ideas here!  We are always looking for real-world use cases and workflows that we can show you all and always want to make our content and examples better and better every year!  It could be anything from advanced Utility Network capabilities to using Lidar and AI/ML or mobile workflows or more!  

I cannot wait to hear your feedback!

Jess G. 

1 Reply
Pat_Hohl
Esri Regular Contributor

I love this question @JesGooch !

This is a cool opportunity to steer what Esri is working on for UC next year! 

0 Kudos