Do you attend the UC Electric/Gas kickoff, or not?

02-28-2023 12:20 PM
Pat_Hohl
Esri Regular Contributor

The utility industry team strives to meet our customer's needs and expectations. It's hard to believe it, but UC23 is approaching quickly and we're already working on it. 

On Tuesday morning, we typically have a kickoff for Electric and Gas utilities that covers trends, and how to get the most from UC. 

I'm asking for your feedback. Do you attend? Why or why not? What would you like to see? How can we serve your needs best? 

Thank-you.

3 Replies
MarkShibuta
New Contributor III

Hi Pat,

Its great to know that such a platform is available. I sure would love to attend in person but unfortunately logistics and scheduling fail me. Is there an interactive online attendance option?

0 Kudos
Pat_Hohl
Esri Regular Contributor

There are some virtual elements. Stay tuned for more info coming this spring. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
TJ_Houle
New Contributor III

Yes we do! I think the UC is a great opportunity to see the wider world of GIS, which is great. But I count on this for more focused discussions that are relevant to Electric and Gas utilities. Specific product offerings, technology decisions, and guidance on what our organization should be focusing on.

she/her/hers
0 Kudos