Career Strategy, Professional Development, Finding your Career Path - Ask me Anything!

03-15-2023 08:13 AM
ChristianWells
Esri Regular Contributor

Hey Esri YPN! 

Some of you may know me from the UC session or YPN webinar - Finding your Path. Many of you have reached out to me on LinkedIn to ask questions or met up with me at Esri Events, and it's been so great to meet and connect with all of you. 

With this new Esri YPN networking page, I want to make myself available to answer questions, share my perspective, and learn from all of you. I'm passionate about helping others to grow as leaders and find meaning, purpose, and impact in their careers.  

Whether or not we've met, feel free to post a comment here, send me a personal message, or reach out on LinkedIn, and I will be happy to connect. 

Best,
Christian Wells

3 Replies
Omega
by
New Contributor II

Hi @ChristianWells, thank you for being so welcoming! I recently posted in this forum regarding my search for the next step in my career. I'd love to chat with you more. I'll reach out to you in a message soon!

gabymoss
New Contributor II

Hi Christian, it's nice to "meet" you! I sent you a connection request on LinkedIn, and look forward to socializing in the future. I'm new to the YPN group and I'm look forward to making new connections!

Tony_DLR22
New Contributor III

@ChristianWells thanks for sharing! Great beard man. Do you know Matt Groves at Esri? I suspect there's something magical in Esri's water 😁.. I'll find you on LinkedIn so we can exchange beard care routines and GIS.