Select to view content in your preferred language

A project to introduce geographic information systems techniques into the work of housing cards in Iraq to develop the work and increase accuracy

09-11-2023 01:44 PM
Labels (1)
KAR1580
New Contributor II

Peace be upon everyone:
The work of issuing a residence card in Iraq needs development, as it consists of records and names without field application and without on-site data projection. In turn, I have a master’s degree and a new employee at work. I tried to develop the work and transfer the work in these institutions to the applied field aspect by dividing the study area into polygons and inside them smaller polygons based on cities and residential neighborhoods, and then representing the residential units in points according to the residential area to know the real number of floors and what is actually registered. This is using GIS. This is my next project. I ask colleagues here to add ideas to this project to show it beautifully and more accurately..... Thank you very much and sorry for the length.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, @KAR1580!

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started: 

Understanding that you're requesting input from other members of the Community, something that could be helpful is sharing more about which ArcGIS product or products you're using so that relevant suggestions may be made.

All the best!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

do you have a couple draft screen shots or brain storming type of exhibits you can share to get an idea what your project currently looks like?

0 Kudos