WEBGISDR Restore successful, but no REST services and Content is blank

02-05-2024 07:29 AM
MikeSchonlau
Occasional Contributor III

We were able to successfully run the WEBGISDR Restore process from an ArcGIS Enterprise HA 11.2 environment to a Single Machine 11.2 environment. However, even though the WEBGIDR --import process was successful and we can validate our Data Store and Hosting Server, we not seeing any REST services and all of our content is blank in Portal. Users and Groups came over fine. Any thoughts? 

This is an AWS-hosted ArcGIS Enterprise 11.2 environment. Been following this blog as a guide along with the documentation.

MikeSchonlau_0-1707146976786.png

0 Kudos
11 Replies
hlindemann
New Contributor III

HI @MikeSchonlau, what you can do is to just copy the following from the working system to the new system,

"your_install_dir"\arcgisserver\config-store\services\hosted

"your_install_dir"\arcgisserver\directories\arcgiscache\hosted

"your_install_dir"\arcgisserver\directories\arcgisoutput\hosted

"your_install_dir"\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\Hosted

That will fix the server services, since it is a restore from a backup we don't have to be concerned about itemid's etc.

I am also of the opinion that your portal did not restore correctly, those unknowns looks like missing database entries in portal, e.g. they are not reflecting in portal/sharing/rest, I would just export and import portal again after fixing the hosted feature services.

Regards

Henry

0 Kudos
MikeSchonlau
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks for the feedback, Henry. Unfortunately, our config-store for the working system is in DynamoDb. I haven't found any guidance on how to move that information from DynamoDb back to a file system. Looking like a rebuild for us...

0 Kudos