Is this forum dead?

08-04-2015 07:36 AM
rodolfobulati1
New Contributor II

I made two questions, one being more than 2 weeks and even attempts to answer i got

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Perhaps a links to them would help now, or perhaps you didn't provide enough information in the posts to facilitate an answer.

You can also check the number of posts in the content section of any place.  It the content is low, then either people don't have any questions, they are using something different or are posting elsewhere.

rodolfobulati1
New Contributor II

They are on the same section of this post, just below the same.

map.addMarkerGraphic Popup size

InfoWindow on Markers

I posted them in this section to be the section related to Java API.

About having provided enough information, I described the whole problem including one through images.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

ergo, my point, only 300ish posts since GeoNet inception, suggesting that this Place is not dead, but certainly having trouble breathing, and is not likely to attract a knowledgeable audience.  You could always go the tech support route under the Support & Services link at the top of the page.

TimothyHales
Esri Notable Contributor

As Dan has mentioned, there is some activity under ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Java​, but it is not a lot. I have reached out to an internal contact to see if can get some more eyes on your issues. If you need immediate assistance, please contact our Support Team - Contact Tech Support

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I propose we need a way to be able to private message people. Without the followings. The whitespace and organization are still confusing and inefficient, and hard on my bad eyes. The new forum site design is one reason reason I think for this.

0 Kudos