Hello Everyone! New to ArcGIS and Eager to Learn!

Jump to solution
a month ago
MehwishMushtaq
New Contributor II

Hi there, I'm  Mehwish Mushtaq, and I'm excited to join the Esri Community! I'm relatively new to ArcGIS but eager to enhance my skills and explore the world of geospatial technology. Any tips, resources, or advice for a beginner like me would be greatly appreciated! Looking forward to connecting with fellow enthusiasts and learning from your experiences. Cheers!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, Mehwish!

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started: 

And, noting where you're at in your GIS journey, consider subscribing to the Esri Young Professionals Place here in Esri Community—it's a great place to connect with peers, mentors, and resources for those earlier in their GIS careers and there are no age restrictions.

If you have any questions about using Esri Community, please let us know!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, Mehwish!

Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started: 

And, noting where you're at in your GIS journey, consider subscribing to the Esri Young Professionals Place here in Esri Community—it's a great place to connect with peers, mentors, and resources for those earlier in their GIS careers and there are no age restrictions.

If you have any questions about using Esri Community, please let us know!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
MehwishMushtaq
New Contributor II

Thanks, Jesse, for the warm welcome and useful resources! Excited to explore Esri Community for GIS discussions. Will check out the recommended resources to enhance skills and connect with peers. Looking forward to being an active member!

emmanuelkatto_uk
New Contributor II

Hi @MehwishMushtaq Welcome to esri community!

MehwishMushtaq
New Contributor II

Thank you 

0 Kudos
TaiwoOlatunbosun
New Contributor III

Hi MehwishMushtag.You are welcome here

0 Kudos