unable to re-authorize ARCgis

Jump to solution
01-04-2023 04:36 PM
Labels (1)
PritPatel
New Contributor

my license expired on end of the year 2022(it was not supposed to though)

I was enrolled in the online course in Nov 2022 and this course comes with access to a 1-year Single Use, student

(noncommercial) license for ArcGIS. technically it should expire on nov 2023.

I am unable to authorize again and i don't have authorization number

I tried these steps

I went on Arcgis administrator and authorize from there but it was asking for authorization number, i don't have it.

I also deauthorized and uninstalled and reinstalled arcgis again. I was asked to authorize it and I don't have the authorization number.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LeslieUK
Esri Contributor

I would recommend getting in touch with your My Esri administrator to help resolve this as you will need access to My Esri to reattain the licence code. This can either be done directly by yourself or by your My Esri administrator.

Failing that, I would advise speaking with your local Esri distributor for further help.

~Just trying to fix things~

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeslieUK
Esri Contributor

I would recommend getting in touch with your My Esri administrator to help resolve this as you will need access to My Esri to reattain the licence code. This can either be done directly by yourself or by your My Esri administrator.

Failing that, I would advise speaking with your local Esri distributor for further help.

~Just trying to fix things~
0 Kudos