Error Please sign in to continue (oriented imagery)

01-12-2024 12:22 AM
Labels (2)
CharliePoate
New Contributor II

When trying to publish an oriented imagery catalog I get a message stating - Error Please sign in to continue.

I am signed into the portal as an Admin.

Pro 3.2.1

Enterprise 11.1

OIC version 2.4OIC Error.PNG

Image MGT Workflows tools V 2.14

5 Replies
RandallRebello
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Charlie

Can you check that the portal you are trying to publish to is the active portal. 

Randall

0 Kudos
CharliePoate
New Contributor II

Hi Randall, the portal is active. We have multiple instances (Dev/Test/Prod) all at 11.1 and I get the same error with all of them. I have recently downgraded to Pro 3.1.4  so I will test again to see if it has been an issue between 3.2.1 and enterprise 11.1.

0 Kudos
RandallRebello

hi Charlie, 

Are you able to access items on your portal?  It could perhaps be an access issue. Also check if your user account has permissions to publish. 

Randall 

0 Kudos
CharliePoate
New Contributor II

Hi Randall, 

The account connected to the portal is an administrator. Are there any requirements for the portal users to have any additional role/licensing e.g. Image Analyst?

Charlie

0 Kudos
RandallRebello

Hi Charlie,

What kind of authentication are you using for Enterprise? Also can you also try out a couple lines of python code for me. You can send me the results via a direct message. 

Open a python window from  the Analysis window in Pro. 

Type in and run this code. 

from arcgis.gis import GIS
GIS("Pro", verify_cert=False)

Send me the result. Just need to know if it created this successfully.. 

Next run this line

arcpy.GetSigninToken()['token']

it should print out a token. let me know what it does. 

I checked with our developers.. and basically if it cannot get a token it will show that message. 

Randall

0 Kudos