MapSAR and 10.3

Jump to solution
06-17-2015 07:52 AM
AdamFrantz
New Contributor

Does anyone know if MapSAR will support 10.3? Are there any known issues with running MapSAR on ArcGIS 10.3?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
24 Replies
AdamFrantz
New Contributor

DDP error.png

Assignment 1 is present in both the Assignments and Assignments DDP layers.

0 Kudos
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Ok, and you are absolutely certain that you current project in is C:\MapSAR\NAD83_15N? Can you verify that by opening map document properties, and checking the file address?

0 Kudos
AdamFrantz
New Contributor

I am positive.

0 Kudos
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Well, other than that possible lock problem, I'm out of ideas. I can verify that MapSAR works fine in 10.3. Good luck.

0 Kudos
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Oh, and of course you've made sure you're no longer in edit mode.

0 Kudos
AdamFrantz
New Contributor

I've tried everything I can think of and more. There is a work-around so it's not that big of a deal. Thank you for taking the time to assist.

0 Kudos
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

Did this answer your initial question about issues with 10.3 and MapSAR? If so, do you mind marking your question as answered? This will help other people with the same problem. Thanks!

0 Kudos
RichardLaing
New Contributor II

I ran in to this same issue. In my case, filling in the logo field in the Incident Information layer solved the problem. The script must be looking for certain fields to be complete.

Rick

0 Kudos
JeffWard
Occasional Contributor III

I'm hung up on the set spatial reference tool (Set_Spatial_Reference.py).  The distutils.dir_util.copy_tree call copies the source folder but the target geodatabase is missing that folder in its path.  How do you get to the python file the tool on the MapSAR maintenance toolbar uses?  It references the assembly cache as in Sephe Fox​ 's error message above.

Jeff Ward
Summit County, Utah
0 Kudos
SepheFox
Frequent Contributor

That tool worked fine for me so far. I believe you can only use a folder as a target.

0 Kudos