Streetview Add-In on 10.3

Jump to solution
01-29-2015 02:31 PM
AlexanderPugliese
New Contributor III

Does arcmap 10.3 have a streetview tool built into it?  I was using the SIGGIS Add-In on 10.2.2 but the app stopped working.  I also was looking to upgrade to 10.3 anyways, but i thought I'd ask the question ahead of time.

0 Kudos
15 Replies
IanBroad
New Contributor III

Hey, it's no problem, glad you got it working.

As far as opening the location in Google Earth, I'm not sure how to do that. It may be possible, but I don't know how. Sorry!

0 Kudos
BrianCoward
New Contributor II

Ian,

Your addin worked straight away!  I just wanted to say thank you.  I had been using the 'SIGGIS Street & Bird View', which worked well for years, but had been returning a blank (black) screen in IE11 and Chrome browsers.  Saves a lot of time to be able to pull up the view within ArcMap.  Thank you,

Brian

0 Kudos
LievenVerheust1
New Contributor

Hi Alexander,

Just to let you know that we fixed the Streetview and Bing Maps add-in. We were asked by Google to make some changes in order to comply with the changed licensing terms. The new add-in which has been uploaded to ArcGIS Online is working again as before but the requests to google are now generated client side. There is now also a Pro version which shows the viewing angle on the map in ArcMap.

Best regards,

Lieven Verheust

COO SIGGIS

0 Kudos
ScottRutzmoser2
New Contributor III

Hi Lieven,

Do you have a link to the Pro version...this is a great tool.

But seeing your location and bearing on the map would be great.

Thanks,

Scott

0 Kudos
nicogis
MVP Frequent Contributor

Scott, if you are interested I have developed it in c# for arcgis pro https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=7f6ea5c3f3444d22b4c0edfef2c799d5

myname
by
New Contributor III

Here another tool: ArcGoogle 

0 Kudos