Basic Attribute Assistant Setup

Jump to solution
07-19-2013 05:41 AM
KennyWebster
New Contributor III
Hi there,

Trying to set up the attribute assistant to hopefully replace a custom built application but having some issues.

ArcGIS Desktop 10.0 sp5, attribute assistant 2.5

I installed the attribute assistant add in and added the toolbar.  The tool icon was red and would not turn on.  So I assumed that this was likely due to not having any rules configured.  So I went looking for the default DynamicValue table, which I could find no documentation as to where it should be located and found nothing.  I tried creating a csv file by that name in the config directory with the loaded.config file and that didn`t seem to work.  Currently the attirbute assistant toolbar is showing but I'm unable to turn it on or run any rules.

Any suggestions on these basic setup steps?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor
The dynamic value table is part of the Local Government Information model and is included in the download.  The attribute assistant is available in the Water Utility Editing Template and the Address Data Management template, which one did you get it from?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KennyWebster
New Contributor III
And for giggles I tried installing the 10.1 version of the attribute assistant as well to no avail (obviously).
0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor
The dynamic value table is part of the Local Government Information model and is included in the download.  The attribute assistant is available in the Water Utility Editing Template and the Address Data Management template, which one did you get it from?
0 Kudos
KennyWebster
New Contributor III
http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=14bdfb26bc2f4e0388a633fbd0ccca02

So water utility I guess.  I'm not really interested in anything except the attribute assistant however.
0 Kudos
KennyWebster
New Contributor III
I found it the example one stored in the gdb there with the rest of the water stuff.  Got it up and running.  Thanks!
0 Kudos