LocalGovernmentMI.gdb vs LocalGovernment.gdb

Jump to solution
07-17-2012 11:17 AM
LeithaSackmann
New Contributor II
I downloaded the newest Value Analysis Dashboard application today and noticed the 2 basemaps are now titled ParcelPublicAccessMI and TaxParcelMI and the GDB is called LocalGovernmentMI.  What is the differences between these and the older titled mxd's and gdb?
Can I use my older services within this Application or do I need to republish them?

I looked for documentation or an explanation, but could not find anything except that this is an updated application.  What does the MI stand for?

Thanks,
Leitha
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ArcGISTeamLocalGov
New Contributor III
We wanted to be clear that the maps and sample data are from Bloomfield Township, MI not Naperville, IL.  There is no difference aside from the sample data provided.  In previous releases, the names were the same and is was difficult for users to ascertain the difference.  From a design perspective, the two are identical but we'd always encourage you to use the schema provided with the Local Government Information Model download.  Additional information is available in the release notes.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArcGISTeamLocalGov
New Contributor III
We wanted to be clear that the maps and sample data are from Bloomfield Township, MI not Naperville, IL.  There is no difference aside from the sample data provided.  In previous releases, the names were the same and is was difficult for users to ascertain the difference.  From a design perspective, the two are identical but we'd always encourage you to use the schema provided with the Local Government Information Model download.  Additional information is available in the release notes.
0 Kudos
LeithaSackmann
New Contributor II
Thank you very much
0 Kudos